Company Overview: Subsea Craft is a leading manufacturer of advanced maritime technologies. We design, build and supply high-performance submersible vehicles to military and commercial customers worldwide.
Job Overview: We are seeking a talented and experienced Engineer to join our team in the development of cutting-edge submersible technologies. The successful candidate will work closely with our design, manufacturing and sales teams to deliver high-quality products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Design and develop new submersible technologies to meet customer requirements
- Conduct research and development to improve the performance of existing products
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure products are manufactured to the highest standards
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide technical support to customers
- Provide technical input to bid proposals and project plans
- Participate in testing and evaluation of products to ensure they meet performance requirements
- Contribute to the development and improvement of company processes and procedures
- Stay current with the latest advancements in submersible technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the design and development of submersible vehicles
- Strong knowledge of submersible technologies and their applications
- Proficiency in CAD software, such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Experience with FEA software, such as ANSYS or Abaqus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally for customer meetings and testing
We offer a competitive salary package and a challenging and exciting work environment. If you are passionate about submersible technologies and are looking for an opportunity to work on innovative projects, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.